Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Auric Spill?

Back to my normal programming... I spent a lot of time tinkering with the colors on this one. It's still not perfect, but what is? I want to call it Aural Spill as in someone's aura bleeding out, but that adjective technically means "related to hearing."

The adjective Auric relates to gold, which is a little closer but not correct either. If there are any linguists out there, please let me know what the correct adjective form for "aura" is. I think I'm going to try to go back to more figurative illustrations, as these abstracts can be quite exhausting.

Post a Comment