Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Crash course in scurvy prevention

As further proof of the often pathetic state of my life, here I sit on the night before Christmas Eve eating oranges and listening to my iTunes (I do love the Flaming Lips).

The fruit is all I currently have in the fridge, but that's good as I need to make a dent in the large gift basket my mother sent before it spoils. I also had a nice walk around the neighborhood earlier, which is strangely deserted either because of the never-ending snowfall or the holiday.

I have a drawing that I'll post after midnight. I like it a lot, and I spent quite a bit of time layering the colors, so I hope you do too.

4 comments:

Jena Isle said...

I'm looking forward to your art. The metaphor is still echoing in my mind..lol..kidding.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you Francis. I'd been reading your blog for quite a long time now. Kudos.

Btw. I can't wait for your new artwork. But honestly, I am more attracted by your poetry.

Francis Scudellari said...

@Jena The wait is over, and I'm looking forward to your insightful interpretation of the drawing :).

@Kebelle Merry Christmas to you too! I appreciate the regular visits, and I'm more fond of the poetry too, as far as the quality is concerned. I still enjoy drawing, but it's more of a hobby than a passion.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Francis I look forward to all the new things you present..:)