Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Back to blogging

I'm still trying to find the right balance in my use the two personal websites that I'm currently maintaining. This site has gone through a few iterations over the two and a half years it's existed, but I think it's time to return it to its original bloggy nature.

My eponymous site (FrancisScudellari.Com) will become the primary location for my creative endeavours, and I'll amply plug those from here. I'd like to transition Caught In The Stream toward shorter, more prosaic posts with insight into the process of birthing my poems and drawings. Basically, it will be a place where I think aloud. I'll also toss in some seeming non-sequitirs. It may or may not work.

I'm currently working on a poem entitled "Turn-tables: A cylcical movement in four parts" that I hope to have ready in the next few days. A successful outcome is however still in doubt.

3 comments:

Jena Isle said...

I'm excited to read the poem. Go for it!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good idea. Have to admit I don't always remember to go over to your site. Putting links to pieces of work here will nudge my memory and I'll definitely follow.

It'll be interesting to see how you get inspired an work on from there, too.

Francis Scudellari said...

@Jena I hope to have it ready in the next couple days ... but I keep getting distracted by other things :).

@Jakill It'll be an interesting balancing act. I'd like to be posting here much more frequently than I have been the past few months.