Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

An update, and two thank you's

I wanted to very quickly let you know that my Zazzle t-shirt arrived, and I am quite pleased with the printing of the image. I still have to see whether it holds up to laundering, but I can honestly say it's a very nice product. I'll upload more designs to my Zazzle Shop soon.

I also wanted to extend a brief thank-you to two lovely bloggers who bestowed awards on me (not so) recently. Daisy Bookworm  and Ellie Blunt (aka The Transparent Hypnotist) both gave me the Butterfly Award. I really appreciate the recognition, and I apologize for taking so long to acknowledge them. I recommend you check out their extremely well-written and interesting sites.

I have a drawing and poem still to post for the week, so don't stray too far over the weekend. With more arctic chill on its way here to Chicago, I think I'll be spending a lot of time in front of the computer screen.

4 comments:

LORENZO said...

Shirts look great and good price! I'm doing a commercial for you. Just a quick note to find out if you know what happened to Robert of Black Tie and Sneakers. Got a dead end when going to his blog. Hope he is well.

LL

Francis Scudellari said...

@Lorenzo Thanks for the commercial. I don't know what happened with Robert. I saw he put up a post called "last verse" but by the time I tried to check it out the blog was already down. I hope he's well too.

Eric S. said...

I like the shirts also. Also hit a dead end with Black Tie and Sneakers. Has me worried.

Jena Isle said...

The T shirts are great but I'm finding difficulty with the shipping. I got that too with Blacktie. I hope everything's well.