Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Be Zazzled

I interrupt this blog's normal programming for a very brief commercial message. As you may have noticed, I've added a widget in the sidebar for my new Zazzle shop. It's a way to "merchandise" my art work, and I'm hoping the images actually transfer well to the medium of a T-shirt. I've ordered one for myself, and will give everyone a recommendation either way once it's delivered. If it works out, I'll also add a lot more designs.

I'm working on a new poem that should be ready later today, in keeping with my weekly commitment ... darn new year's resolution!

8 comments:

fihanna said...

ha!
Francis!
questi sono i disegni per le mie poesie!
il libro ancora in stato di bozza da approvare....
aspetto...
ora direi che almeno li dai il titolo che rappresentano nelle poesie, no?
accordo รจ accordo!
poi vorrei comprare una t-shirt:hanna's dream
saluti e felice end

Eric S. said...

Good idea for marketing your art. I'll check back to see how the tee's look.

Francis Scudellari said...

Ciao Hanna!
I've put up a couple new version that include the text. I've also added a bit more to the descriptions so they reference the original poems. I'm looking forward to seeing the book when it's done! I'll gladly send you a shirt ... let's see how well they turn out.

@Eric I'll definitely keep everyone posted. I wish the prices were a bit lower ... especially the shipping costs.

Anonymous said...

looks good Francis..:)

SUSAN SONNEN said...

so cool! i've been playing with the idea of cafe press...

Jena Isle said...

Wow Francis, I want one, how much is the shipping cost?

Dave King said...

Crafty... hope it pays dividends.

fihanna said...

Gia!
Francis!
Questo mio libro lo attendo pure io!!!
La editrice mi risponde che tra poco mi manderanno un campione da rivedere...ha!
Forse noi due faremo fortuna ;))
Cosa ti dice l'oroscopo per 2009?
baci