Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Rebirth

I am in the midst of re-defining my online identity. I may or may not resuscitate this blog, but my new creative home can be found here. I appreciate the very kind comments left on my last post. I'm dealing with a bit of frustration in my personal life, which is bleeding into my creative one. That's inevitable, but I hope that the new website will allow me to be more focused on writing/drawing and less caught up in the self-promotional activities that are inextricably linked to blogging.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like the rest of your work, this is a brilliant work of art Francis. No one can create it like you do,and I'm sure lots of bloggers will agree with me.
Take a rest a respite, if you must, but don't give up on us (lol), All the best.

Anonymous said...

I went to visit the site, it was pretty cool, simply great! It is a perfect site for you. Congrats! Go for it Francis. Good luck...btw I created a log in for me..(smiles).thanks. All the best

Anonymous said...

Congrats Francis! I checked your new site and created an account :)I like it...it's a great new home for your artworks. God speed!