Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Doodle Week: Blue planet

This began as a simple enough idea, but it took on a life of its own very quickly and the plant developed a too-intricate root system before I could rein it in. If you hadn't guessed, this is my second Doodle Week contribution, with theme Earth. I added Water , not just because the plant needed it, but because that's the second elemental theme of the week. I'm pinched for time and probably won't be able to get to the remaining two (air, fire) until I get back to Chicago.

5 comments:

Erika Jean said...

great doodle!!

crpitt said...

Love the elemental mix on this :)

Barb said...

Have a great trip, but don't forget to water your doodle plant!

Kim said...

Beautifully done!

Anonymous said...

I love that! For some reason it makes me think of, "Fantastic Planet."