Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My bauble of a guest post

The very talented and prolific Jena Isle asked me to do a guest post on her Gewgaw Writings site. In keeping with my usual two-step process, I've created a new drawing and a companion poem that she's graciously agreed to feature over two days.

You may have noticed the tease of a detail from the drawing at left. To see the full piece, please visit Gewgaw Writings, which also includes a very flattering profile of yours truly. While you're there, be sure to check out the first five chapters of Jena's compelling story Umma Ayam Sinsana (Where Are You Now?).

Stay tuned for the accompanying verse, which I'll preview here with an excerpt once it's available on Jena's blog.

4 comments:

Ken Armstrong said...

The 'tease of a drawing' is a cool idea.

Might steal that for my writing stuff.

Here's a tease of my next story...

"The"

:)

Jena Isle said...

Francis, thanks for that very dignified introduction. It inspires me. Your "tease" really ignites one's imagination. What may it be?

I am honored you agreed to be my guest blogger.

That's a superb tease Ken- Universal appeal.(grins)

Francis Scudellari said...

@Ken The beauty of that tease is you can reuse it quite often :). Check out my new and improved double tease ... drawing and poem bits.

@Jena Thanks for sharing my work with your audience and writing such a lovely profile.

Jena Isle said...

It's my pleasure Francis, and thanks too for the post.