Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sorry for the delay ...

I apologize for the lack of posts this week. I've been hard at work putting together a website for my friends' and my latest venture ... a new community newspaper called The Urban Coaster.

The website is up and running, but the print edition won't debut until next week. Of course, you'll have to live on the far north side of Chicago to get your hands on it (or ask me very, very nicely to send you one). Be sure to check out the "horoscope," which was penned by yours truly and reveals a little different side of my personality.

In the mean time, I'll have a new poem called Demented ready to share in the next day or so ... how's that for a tease.

5 comments:

Jena Isle said...

That's great Francis, you're going places now. I'm curious to read the horoscope that you wrote..lol..
happy blogging.

Fiendish said...

Very nice horoscope, Francis. I love the graphic design of the website too, it's just the right level of quirky. Best of luck with the new venture anyway, I can really see it taking off :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice. . . read my horoscope. . . (my birthday was yesterday. . . so thankfully no cat presents. As a scorpio. . . I loved the reference to paranoia. No one followed me on the red line today. But there was a black cloud that I could not get out from under. Well done.

Anonymous said...

With a title like demented you know I'll be back.

Francis Scudellari said...

@Jena Not sure that I'm going anyplace I haven't already been, but thanks :).

@Fiendish Quirky is definitely what I was after. I'm glad you like the design ... I spent a good amount of time on it. If we put the necessary work into keeping it up, I think it will do pretty well.

@Koe I'm not sure how accurate the horoscopes are, but they were fun to write. You definitely have to be careful with the Red Line :).

@Cooper I like the title too ... I hope you like the poem :).