Pages

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A New Year Artfully Resolved

My comrade in art George Kokines converted his Rogers Park studio into a gallery for a "Works In Progress" show yesterday, and I was lucky enough to be involved in the planning and orchestration. It was his New Year's gift to Chicago, and I thought I'd share some photos from the event.

As you can see, George has quite a wide range of technique, media and inspiration, and there was a great energy in the room as we all kicked 2008 off on an expressive note. George has provided me with much guidance and focus in my creative endeavors the past year, and I hope we'll prod each other toward an even more inventive future.





4 comments:

fihanna said...

test di Rorschach

Anonymous said...

WOW. Totally unique. Tell George on my behalf his work is wonderful. Cheers!
~JD

Francis Scudellari said...

Ciao Hanna,
Perhaps ... tell me what you see ;).

Francis Scudellari said...

Hi JD,
I will pass on the compliment to George. I know he'll appreciate it.