Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Each line limned ...

By Francis Scudellari

Each line limned, mood rounded,
Colored fabric draped on
Nude isms, skeletal
Thought ... Strips off bits of flesh,
Muscle from bone
Leaving …

Each word formed, syllable
Arranged, sight stacked to reach
High truths distant, spotted ...
Deconstructs memories,
Dissects my mind
Leaving …

Each letter inked, fluid
Flowing, point to curve, closed
Circle, drawn essence ... Cuts
Open, bleeds me ever
Black leaches, vain
Leaving …

Nothing just, Ideas

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh my you are just oozing and overflowing with creativity these days. And, I for one am enjoying it!!
~jackie

Anonymous said...

Nice job.
The flow is great! ...and love the artwork.
~JD

Francis Scudellari said...

Thanks so much Jackie. I'm never sure what connects with readers. It's good to know you're hanging in there with me :).

Francis Scudellari said...

Thanks as always JD. I'm aspiring to be as prolific as you!

Anonymous said...

Prolific? :-) You might burn out. I certainly feel like I am. You have a wonderful talent. Start looking seriously into getting published.
~JD

Francis Scudellari said...

Thanks JD. That means a lot to me. I've been mulling that very thing lately, but I need to do some research about where/how to get published. I have no idea where to even start.

I've been putting up a good amount of stuff, but I can definitely dedicate more time to it. I think part of me is a little hesitant to immerse myself the way I should. There's no time like the present.