Pages

Friday, February 08, 2008

In dreaming ...

By Francis Scudellari

Jet-blue dreaming, my sky opens
Up-purposed, as future-promised
Bliss trails forward, radiant paths
Intention-paved, like pointed hands
I've been so many times offered
In past sleeping, drowsed by sounding
Spirits, aerial musings meant
My once treasured longings to quell

Let me be, thought less for reaching,
Lusty leaping, gilt-ringed raiment
At last grasped, then-vision dissolved
By now peaking sun's wake-full raze,
Left holding, in empty embrace,
A memory carried with me,
Remembered only in cloud-haze,
Conscious stored for further dreaming

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Yes we still do have that don't we?
"Conscious stored for future dreaming"!!

Wonderful Francis...you are so very,very talented!!

I wish my words came to me as often as your's do.

Francis Scudellari said...

If you keep writing regularly, they will :). That's the lesson I've learned from this ... although there are still periodic dry spells.

Anonymous said...

As always Francis, your work continues to amaze me. You are certainly a taskmaster. I am impressed with your tireless level at which you are continuing to produce. You are a true mechanism of creativity. What's in your water? :-)
~JD

Francis Scudellari said...

Thanks JD ... we'll see how long I can keep it up. I'm already feeling guilty that I haven't posted in 24 hours.