Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

A bloggy thanks giving


Honoring the U.S. tradition of giving thanks on this day, I'd like to express my appreciation for all you wonderful folks who regularly read and comment on this blog. The continued interest and very generous feedback have served as a great motivation and inspiration to my odd brand of creativity.

I'd also like to offer a special "thank you" to Jena and Deborah who have given me blog awards recently. From Jena, whose productivity on several blogs (including Gewgaw Writings) and Helium makes me feel like quite the writing slacker, comes the Butterfly Award. From Deborah, who is the motive force behind the Climate of Our Future blog to which I contribute, I received the lovely Lemonade Award.

2 comments:

Jena Isle said...

Hi Francis,

You aptly deserve the Butterfly Award as your blog and site is about art and creativity- the ultimate artists; the things that a butterfly symbolizes. Kudos to you.

Happy blogging.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Francis they are all well deserved..:)