Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A bit of catching up ...

For those who have yet to check out my new website, it now includes the complete catalog of the poems I've posted here ... numbering a surprising 90 in all. I still cringe a bit when reading through some of the older ones, but I hope that's a good indicator of growth.

I've also added the ability to comment on the site, so there's a degree of interactivity. The web address is FrancisScudellari.Com.

I also wanted to share a photo from my trip to Ohio. It's a group shot of the "Chicago Six" (from left to right: Charles, Katy, Danny, Terry, me and Jim). We'd like to send out a big thank-you to the wonderful folks in Parma and Strongsville who so graciously welcomed us into their homes. We hope to return the favor if you're ever in Chicago.

4 comments:

Jena Isle said...

That's a good picture. Quite a group you are, congrats on Pres. Obama's win.

Francis Scudellari said...

Hi Jena, We were quite a group! It was a lot of fun.

Jackie said...

I haven't said thank you yet Francis for your effort in helping our new and wonderful President Elect Obama!!

Thank you and it looks like all of you were successful as he did bring in Ohio!!

I can't wait until January when we will finally be rid of Bush, cheney, and so many uptight right wing nut cases!!

I prefer being a left winged nut myself!!:-)))

Francis Scudellari said...

@Shinade No need to thank me ... it was definitely my pleasure. I'm quite the left-wing nut at times myself ... as I'm sure some of the conservative bloggers who I've left comments for will confirm :).