My mind isn't filled with silvery stars, but it is crowded with snippets of lyrics, and the randomness I see on my walks. Today's trek had more than its share of strangeness:
- A park filled with Amish
- A sobbing young woman climbing the sidewalk by the Peabody
- Clutches of Heavy Metal fans everywhere downtown
- Bridesmaids dressed in Orioles' orange parading by the ballpark
- A man wearing full catcher's gear in its parking lot
- A giant thumbprint, or what looked like one, formed by the glue left where a traffic sign had been removed from an overpass
Cheer up honey, I hope you can. There is something wrong with me.