Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Creativity on hiatus...

I'm off to New York City for a quick weekend nibble of that biggest of apples. On the agenda is a Friday night Yankees game to see their storied eponymous stadium before it becomes rubble, and then a fast-paced submersion of this second-city denizen (technically third-city, but damn the census) in first-city living.

I will be toting my laptop, but I doubt I'll have much time to post much more than quick updates. If you start jonesing for some art, the Archive feature in the sidebar is quite handy.

9 comments:

crpitt said...

Have fun!

I am hoping to get to New York while over on my trip.

I am off to see the Red Sox while I am here :)

Jena Isle said...

Enjoy your trip Francis,may you find the proverbial pot of gold at the end of your particular rainbow..(smiles).

Trying to post a "smart" one. But I'm not shy to admit, we'll gona miss you and your abstoons.

All the best.

Fiendish said...

Ah, the city. If I have one plan that has never changed - the only one I can think of - it's to visit New York as soon as I possibly can. Have a good good trip.

Anonymous said...

enjoy..that seems like much better than my hiatus of struggling with a new computer and vista..:))

Anonymous said...

Sounds aweseom - enjoy.

Laura Brown said...

Happy travels to you.

Francis Scudellari said...

@Claire I am having fun as ordered, and the Yankee stadium experience was very entertaining. I haven't been to Fenway yet, so I'm envious.

@Jena I'll be back on Monday, so you won't have to go without for very long :).

@Fiendish Thanks. It's definitely worth the trip, so stick to that plan.

@Confused I'll definitely take a NYC trip over computer set up any day.

@Cooper Awesomeness confirmed.

@Laura Thanks!

Jena Isle said...

Hi Francis I hope your vacation is going on well. I forgot to tell you that I have a question for you at my Working Abroad blog.

http://wwwworkingabroad.blogspot.com/

You can drop by anytime you're free. No need to post it in your blog too. Thanks and all the best.

Francis Scudellari said...

@Jena The trip went very well, and I'll be getting back to posting regularly soon. I've just put my answer up on the blog.