My foursomes of facts don't have the entertainment value of those mop-topped young gents from Liverpool for which the meme is named, but they'll provide ample motivation to create some more interesting life experiences going forward.
It is highly recommended that you be fully caffeinated before proceeding beyond this point, as the text has been proven to induce drowsiness ...
4 Jobs I've Held:
- Short Order Cook — My senior year at Northwestern I took a turn on the flat top grill cooking eggs to order at my dorm's cafeteria. As iffy as some of the food there was, it was always good to be able to forage my own meal from the kitchen.
- Research Assistant — My first real job out of college was working for a firm that provided economic data to Fortune 500 companies involved in litigation. At its least glamorous it involved making copies of articles at the local library, but I also got to read through some interesting documents, including baseball player contracts in the MLB collusion suit.
- Computer Aided Drafting — Just as exciting as it sounds, I created electronic versions of engineering blueprints. A high-tech version of Etch-A-Sketch.
- Software Quality Assurance — No one likes a critic, or those that find fault. For this job I got to point out all the mistakes software developers were making. Thankfully, most didn't hold it against me.
- Dr. Strangelove
- The Godfather
- Monty Python's Holy Grail
- Daily Show
- Colbert Report
4 Places I've Lived:
- Piscataway Hills, MD
- Evanston, IL
- Highland Park, IL
- Chicago, IL
4 Favorite Foods:
- Barbecued Salmon
- Stuffed Spinach Pizza
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Turkey Club Sandwich
4 Websites I Visit Every Day:
- Google News
4 Places I Would Love To Be Right Now:
- Watching a baseball game at Wrigley Field, Chicago
- Checking out a favorite band at a small club
- Looking out an airplane window on my way to parts unknown
- Hiking through a secluded forest
4 Favorite Colors:
- Emerald Green
4 Names That I Love but Would/Could Not Use For My Children:
Here are four bloggers whose work I find particularly interesting, and whose fours I'll hope to poach for future memes: